Friday, February 18, 2011

Self-Titled Album

Beginnings are a huge pain in the ass, if you ask me. I've always had a preference for endings. Simpler, you know? 'The End' is a way simpler phrase than 'Once Upon a Time'. No promises to keep because all the loose ends are tied up, or you hope they are, no opening a new Pandora's Box. This isn't a beginning, nor is it an end. It's actually a middle, since I've already lived the first twenty-one years of my life and have no intention of boring you with obnoxious details of my adolescence, pre-adolescence, or elementary years (except maybe the really good bits). This beginning/middle will be filled with all sorts of nonsense: fiction, non-fiction, personal stories, objective stories, rants, tirades, mild diatribes, questions, answers (though not many), dreams, and random ideas. Prepare yourself.

Or don't.

It's really your choice.

Also, I think I have an eyelash permanently fused to my eyeball.

No comments:

Post a Comment